TUITION: Just as enrollment is for the full school year, the tuition obligation is for the full school year. An initial payment of 10% is due with this form. The remaining 90% is payable in advance, in monthly installments of 10% each, September through May. (Tuition payment coupon books will be provided before the September payment is due.) Tuition may be paid in advance for the year, or by the semester.

Program Annual Tuition
(tuition/discounted)
Installment Payment
(with registration form)
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon $6,280/$6,100 $628/$610
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. $7,050/$6,850 $705/$685
9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. $8,130/$7,900 $813/$790