Enrichment ProgramsThere are a variety of enrichment activities made available by Stratford and/or Baylake’s Before and After School Program. All leaders of enrichment activities are required to have Criminal Checks through the State Police, and Central Registry Checks through the Department of Social Services, as well as provide a signed sworn affirmation and a negative TB Test. Registration and payments are made directly to the individual enrichment activity.
- 45 minute class each week, designed to give Boys and Girls a chance to experience music, dance, theatre, and physical fitness in a fun and loving atmosphere among their friends.
- $20.00 registration fee
- $49.00 monthly tuition fee due the 1st of each month
Soccer Shots is a uniquely designed program that will introduce soccer to your child in a fun, safe, and controlled environment. During weekly 30-40 minute sessions we teach:
- basic soccer skills
- fun games
- healthy competition
- character forming lessons (i.e. fair play, cooperation, encouragement)
Cost: $99.00/9-Week Season
Register online at: http://vabeach.ssreg.orgContact Information: (757)377-5989 email@example.com
Pottery for Children
Taught by LeeAnne Morton
- learn hand building techniques such as coil, pinch pots, and slab building
- explore textures and learn how to use pottery tools
- learn new art vocabulary and the process of firing and glazing work
$50.00 monthly tuition due by the 1st of each monthContact Information: (757)681-0039 firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Lotus Yoga
The Little Lotus Yoga curriculum is designed to introduce children to the fun and health benefits of yoga. Yoga poses, breathing exercises and meditation are guided through songs, storytelling and games that nurture young imaginations.
Cost: $140.00/14 classes plus $35.00 annual registration fee (which includes child-sized yoga mat)
Register online at: www.bealittlelotus.comContact Information: (757)434-1105 email@example.com
Your child will explore the world of technology as they are taught practical computer literacy skills at a basic level.
Students will create fun, age-appropriate projects that encompass word processing, spreadsheet, database, desktop publishing, and multimedia skills. Younger students will focus on projects that reinforce the learning of shapes, numbers, letters, and colors.
$495.00 for the year or $260.00 per semesterContact Information: (757)672-6959