Tuition

Just as enrollment is for the full school year, the tuition obligation is for the full school year. An initial payment of 10% is due with this form. The remaining 90% is payable in monthly installments of 10% each, (September through May are payments 2-10) and are due by the 10th of each month starting in September. (Tuition payment coupon books will be provided before the September payment is due.) Tuition may be paid in advance for the year, or by the semester or monthly.

Tuition may by paid by credit card by clicking here, or discounted tuition may be paid by check or cash.

Full Tuition if Paid by Credit Card:

9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon

$6,180/yr
  • Initial payment of $618 due with enrollment application.
Enrollment Form

9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.

$6,952.50/yr
  • Initial payment of $695.25 due with enrollment application.
Enrollment Form

9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

$$8,034/yr
  • Initial payment of $803.40 due with enrollment application.
Enrollment Form

Discounted Tuition if Paid by Check or Cash:

9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon

$6,000/yr
  • Initial payment of $600 due with enrollment application.
Enrollment Form

9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.

$6,750/yr
  • Initial payment of $675 due with enrollment application.
Enrollment Form

9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

$$7,800/yr
  • Initial payment of $780 due with enrollment application.
Enrollment Form