Enrollment & Tuition
Registration Form

Limited tours are available for prospective families.  Due to COVID restrictions, all tours must be scheduled in advance.  Preference will be given to registered families.  Call now to schedule a tour!

(757) 409-7319

Registration

How To Enroll Your Child in Stratford

Students are accepted on a first come first served basis. Prior to accepting an application, the school meets with the parents to outline Stratford’s program, show them the classrooms and equipment and answer questions. The purpose of this meeting is to determine whether the program being offered suits the parent’s objectives for their child.  All children must be 3 by September 1st, and we will not be offering before or aftercare at this time.  Completed forms may be mailed to P.O. Box 3615, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 or emailed as a pdf to info@stratfordpreschool.net.  

Call For Inquiry

(757) 409 – 7319

E-mail For Inquiry

Upon receipt of your completed application form and the initial tuition deposit you will receive confirmation of your child’s enrollment for the upcoming school year.

01. Information for Parents

Discuss Stratford’s philosophy and policies with the Administrator.  

02. Application Form

Complete the “Application Form” and return it to Stratford Preschool. State regulations require us to have complete information. You may NOT leave any item blank. If an item does not apply, insert “N/A,” or “none.” Particularly note:

  • Pupil’s birth date and sex are required on all applications. Place of birth, birth certificate number and date issued are required for new applicants, not for those re-enrolling; and we must sight the birth certificate itself.
  • Child’s nickname, or other name you would like us to use, the middle name for example.
  • Specific “yes,” or “no,” as to whether a person is authorized to pick up the child at school.
  • Complete addresses, including street numbers, names and ZIP Code
  • For Emergency number, please list a mobile phone, or pager, or other emergency number
  • Emergency alternative contacts. Name two local residents, other than child’s parents , and give complete information, including addresses with Zip codes and telephone numbers.
  • In addition to listing any allergies, specify action you want us to take in an emergency affecting your child. We do not administer medications or medical tests.
  • Each parent should sign and print name at the end of the form.
The Health Information Form must be completed and received by September 1st, in order for your child to attend the first day of school.
03. Commonwealth Of Virginia School Entrance Health Form

Complete Part I – Health Information Form of the Commonwealth Of Virginia School Entrance Health Form. If an item does not apply, insert “N/A” or “none.” Check the “Yes” or “No” items at the bottom of Part I. Sign and date the form.

04. Commonwealth Of Virginia School Entrance Health Form

Have the child’s physician complete, sign, and date Part II – Comprehensive Physical Examination Report and Part III – Certificate of Immunization of the Commonwealth Of Virginia School Entrance Health Form. The physical examination must have been completed since September 1st of the year preceding enrollment. Return the completed form to Stratford Preschool.

Tuition

An initial, nonrefundable payment of 10% is due with the application form. The remaining 90% is payable in nine monthly installments beginning September 10th, and ending May 10th.  A late fee of 10% will be assessed for payments received after the 10th of each month.  Tuition may be paid in advance for the year, the semester or monthly.

Class

Time

Monthly Tuition

     3 year old half day

 

9:00 a.m. – noon

 

$630 per month

Deposit payment of $630 due with enrollment application.

     4 year old half day

 

9:00 a.m. – noon

 

$630 per month

Deposit payment of $630 due with enrollment application.

     4 year old full day

 

9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

$850 per month

Deposit payment of $850 due with enrollment application.

Junior Kindergarten full day

 

9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

$850 per month

Deposit payment of $850 due with enrollment application.

Senior Kindergarten full day

 

9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

$850 per month

Deposit payment of $850 due with enrollment application.

Years of Experience

Faculty

Students

Days of Fun

Get In Touch

Location: 1445 N. Great Neck Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Telephone: (757) 409-7319

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3615
Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Email: info@stratfordpreschool.net

School Hours: M-F: 9am - 2:30pm